The brightest and densest protocluster ever observed by scientists makes that area the most active region of space. Learn about the area and the formation of galaxies before our eyes as part of the SciShow Space series. Hank Green also details new research on the origins of Mars's moons.
- Research how Mars's moons were named and the connection to how we view the moons today
- Discuss what percentage of space scientists observe and how an active region stands out
- Relies on prior knowledge of Mars, the formation of stars, and the creation of galaxies
- Presenter's enthusiasm helps maintain viewer attention
- Requires very little class time to share