This A New Logo for the World Wildlife Fund lesson plan also includes:
Where does the money go? Learners take a look at the logo for the World Wildlife Fund and discuss characteristics of the panda in the logo. Scholars learn that cute, fuzzy endangered animals often receive the most donations. They keep that in mind as they create a new logo displaying a less popular endangered animal.
- Show a variety of logos and discuss the impact they have on a person's perception
- Lesson two of 12 in Climate Action in Language Education series.
- Order of lessons does not matter
- Encourages conservation of endagered species
- Challenges a deeper thinking of logos and adverstising