When was the year 0? Scholars view a short video clip on the history of humanity to determine just when to mark the start of human time. They analyze how the human population changed the earth and the structures of humanity, ultimately deciding just how the timeline flows.
- Create a series of questions for scholars to answer while watching the video
- Extend the lesson by having the class create a new calendar of history with the year 0 as the start
- A short advertisement plays prior to the video clip
- Resource is excellent for audio and visual learners
- Closed captioning is available for those with audio difficulties
- Does not include a video clip