When did life start on Earth? An enchanting video introduces some of the earliest times in the history of our planet. From rocks that no longer exist to the development of oceans and plate tectonics, The resource details the first couple of billion years of developments.
- Create a timeline of the eons in the history of the earth
- Look at the list of sources and discuss the validity of each, i.e. the images mostly come from Wikimedia, but the facts come from government and scientific journals
- Be aware of showing YouTube comments as they may offend people
- Includes closed captioning in Chinese, Dutch, English, and Portuguese
- Lists sources on YouTube for those wanting more information