This 4-H Teen Leadership unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take your 4-H teens to the next level! Help them learn how to be an active part of their communities with a teen leadership development unit. Individuals, together with school and community partners, create and execute a service-driven project that fosters self-reflection, time management, and goal-setting skills.
- Use the unit to prepare 4-H members to become club officers
- Keep student portfolios to show future members examples of past projects
- Be sure to have scholars download the portfolio template before beginning the process
- The project guide contains examples and clear directions, making it easy for participants to complete their work
- Young leaders develop independence, communication skills, and planning skills