This video highlights three experiments that change the way people think about the world. First up, scientists measure gravity. Next, it discusses the debate surrounding whether light is a wave or a particle. Finally, the atomic model takes shape.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Challenge class members to build on of this episode and research two additional physics experiments that changed the world
- If you have not already, perform the light interferance experiment
- Remember to use caution when showing the video so you do not show any inappropriate comments
- Provides a list of references in the notes section for those that would like to go more in depth
- Engaging video holds viewers' attention