This 2018 AP® Biology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The average AP Biology score dropped in 2018 with the addition of more data tables and graphs. Offer additional practice free-response questions by using the questions from the 2018 AP exam covering phylogenetic trees, cell structure and function, and genetic mutations. Scholars learn the format, expectations, time management, and more after using these resources.
- Use each question to practice for a future AP Biology test
- Have scholars use the sample responses to compare their own answers and discuss improvements
- Assumes prior knowledge of all AP Biology content
- Encourages interpreting data tables and graphs, scientific writing, and problem-solving skills
- Includes many teacher resources for helping scholars study