This 2017 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What is the answer to this question? Pupils use six questions to practice for the AP Calculus AB test. The review questions are divided in two sections, calculator and non-calculator. Additional resources allow teachers to determine how the exam may assess aspects of the calculus curriculum.
- Develop study groups based upon performance on individual items in the review
- Use the Chief Reader Report to view topics covered in the assessment
- The class should be familiar with the content in the Calculus AB course
- Contains a description of the items and the calculus needed to arrive at the solution
- Includes a scoring guide
- Provides sample responses and their scores for each problem