This 2015 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Many schools have honor codes, but scholars do not always choose to follow them. As part of a series of free-response questions from the AP® English Language and Composition Exam, learners discuss the benefits or disadvantages of honor codes. Multiple sources help them analyze the topic, and two additional essay questions cover two other topics: analyzing rhetorical choices in a speech by Cesar Chavez and explaining the function of polite speech.
- Review your school's own honor code to introduce the first prompt
- Set a timer for 40 minutes and see how long it takes scholars to complete one of the essays
- Takes 2 hours and 55 minutes to complete
- Only covers section II of the exam
- Encourages students to provide details to support their ideas
- Includes answer keys in the teacher materials