This 2015 AP® Chemistry Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
More than 80,000 scholars earned college credit for Chemistry with the AP exam in 2015. The College Board released the free-response questions covering topics, including moles, that often confuse scholars. They also released example answers, statistics, and more to help future scientists prepare for their own AP exams. The resource explains how long to spend on each question as well as other test-taking tips.
- Use as practice questions, individually or together, throughout the year
- Discuss the common omissions and mistakes in great detail after scholars answer the questions
- Assumes knowledge of all AP Chemistry content
- Includes teacher references and answer keys
- Encourages writing, scientific thinking, and mathematical communication