This 2014 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Turn a summative assessment into a formative assessment! The 2014 AP® Statistics exam shows learners the level of difficulty they will encounter on their end-of-course exams. Within the six items, the test highlights concepts such as least squares regression, random sampling, determining significance, and many more.
- Use questions to spiral review throughout the course
- Model how to approach questions and what a solid answer looks like
- Expects a solid understanding of a variety of statistics topics
- Provides sample responses for the six items
- Includes teacher resources to help plan for the assessment