This 2012 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Sometimes solving one problem leads to another. Scholars respond to questions about fracking to harvest natural gas and other environmental related topics. The resource provides items released from the 2012 AP® Environmental Science exam and addresses topics such as wetlands, conservation, and pesticide usage.
- Incorporate questions as assessment items throughout the year
- Model quality responses for learners to help them understand the expectations
- Designed as a summative assessment for an AP® Environmental Science course
- Includes teacher resources to inform instructors of expectations
- Provides sample responses for each question