This 2011 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Familiarize yourself with the AP® exam by looking at past tests. A PDF file provides the 2011 AP® Statistics free-response questions. The questions include topics such as mean, standard deviation, conditional probability, sampling methods, z-scores, regression analysis, and confidence intervals.
- Score responses using the rubric to help learners see which areas they need to focus on when studying for the exam
- Note that there is also a Form B available for the 2011 test administration
- Pupils should have knowledge of all concepts in the AP® Statistics curriculum
- Includes sample responses for each question
- Downloadable and printable for classroom or home use