This 2011 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
What could be the link between a college education and reduced crime rates? Learners consider the question using authentic College Board materials. Other practice sets examine the effects of price and competition in various case studies.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create similar scenarios to reinforce instruction
- Offer all or some of the questions as test practice
- Prompts are the form B free-response questions from the 2001 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Real-world scenarios engage interest and participation
- Scoring guidelines make student feedback easy for teachers and peers to give