This 2010 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Although the United States observes Daylight Savings Time, many countries decided against it. A free-response question, part of a set of sample questions from the 2010 AP® English Language and Composition exam, has writers consider the merits of Daylight Savings Time. In addition, they respond to two other prompts—one about rhetorical strategies used in an essay and the other about excessive consumerism.
- Place a large countdown clock on the board so scholars can see how well they perform within the given time limits
- Find other articles related to the topics for writers to use as reference.
- Suggests two hours, but current exam allows 2 hours and 55 minutes
- Bolds key information given in the prompts
- Encourages using evidence to support a point
- Features articles that are more than a decade old