This 2010 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Humorists do more than tell jokes; they also impart key messages about society. A series of free-response topics from the AP® English Language and Composition exam cover three topics, including one discussing the role of humorists. Another topic has writers analyze seven sources to craft argumentative essays about the use of technology in schools, and the final topic covers a standard rhetorical analysis of a speech.
- Add more modern examples of technology or updated articles to the first prompt to make it feel fresh
- Read another speech about slavery and compare the rhetorical strategies used
- Provides scoring guidelines in a separate document
- Time limit is shorter than current AP® English Language and Composition Exam
- Brings in sources with different text types
- Focuses on topics relevant to learners' lives