This 2008 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Get the code right. A detailed resource provides pupils and teachers of computer science courses with released items from the 2008 exam. Questions range from studying code in a case study to creating code to perform specific tasks. Scholars study the past questions to get an understanding of how topics might appear on their exams.
- Use the released items as a spring board to lessons on the topics coming from the items
- Have class members review sample responses and provide a score based upon the rubric
- Individuals should know how to program using JAVA
- Includes sample responses from test takers and detailed descriptions of the correct responses
- Provides guidance to teachers on overcoming common errors