This 2008 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The AP® exam is not just about the calculations. By reviewing the free-response questions from 2008, teachers and pupils see that several items require justifications and explanations to gain full credit. The chief reader even points out that there is a need for practice of writing justifications and using clear and mathematically precise language in his comments. Teachers use the examples to model other questions throughout the year to illicit writing.
- Randomly give the questions out to the class and have classmates with the same question work on them together
- Distribute a question at the beginning of the unit covering the topic it covers
- Scholars should be comfortable with the content found in a Calculus BC course
- Contains scoring statistics for each question
- Provides sample responses with explanations of their scores