This 2007 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
So that is how they do it! Pupils and teachers see how College Board assesses topics using the free-response questions from Form B of the 2007 AP® Statistics test. The six questions are divided in two sections, the first five being more of demonstration of understanding of the topic, while the last question requires more computation.
- Have groups work a problem and present it to the rest of the class
- Use the individual questions on assessments for the concepts
- Individuals should be familiar with advanced statistics concepts
- Contains a scoring rubric
- Includes sample solutions with scoring commentary