This 2005 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A little context will go a long way. The six released free-response questions from the 2005 exam, show how AP® Statistics uses context within their problems. Pupils use the questions to practice their statistics skills within real-world situations. Recommendations for the teacher from the resource include providing class members more opportunities to work with real problems.
- Let pupils score the sample responses based upon the scoring rubric
- Develop test questions similar to those in the resource
- Assumes students completed the AP® Statistics curriculum
- Provides descriptions of partial scoring
- Includes sample responses