This 2005 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Four free-response questions from the 2005 AP® Computer Science exam show pupils how topics appear on the test. Scholars use the questions to practice coding skills in preparation, while teachers use the items to determine what concepts and strategies to emphasize within their instruction.
- Give groups the scoring information and a sample response and have them score the response
- Develop a review packet using several years of released questions
- Class members should be comfortable with programming using Java
- Includes a description of common errors made by test takers
- Contains an answer key with the number of points for each part