This 2005 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Develop an awareness of the exam. Pupils and teachers use the six release free-response questions to see how the exam covers topics. The questions are divided among calculator and non-calculator items. Scholars see the importance of using a calculator when allowed.
- Give the sample responses to class members and have them organize them based on scores
- Create a list of common errors and post to make the class aware of them
- The class should be familiar with the Calculus AB topics
- Includes multiple samples of responses with scores
- Contains a description of common errors