This 2004 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Given a set of questions, pupils realize the way the Calculus BC free-response exam asks questions. The items include both contextual and non-contextual questions. Both types are split into the calculator and non-calculator sections for ample practice with each.
- Create a list of common errors from the entire test and have class members note which are common for them
- Have pupils develop responses that would earn specific number of points based on the rubric
- The class should have finished the content of the Calculus BC course
- Includes scoring statistics for 2004
- Contains a description of common errors