This 2003 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
You deserve a C++. Released items from the last year of C++ programming for the AP Computer science course provides opportunities to practice. Pupils use the questions to develop their programming skills by finding solutions to the questions, which range from working with arrays to analyzing a case study.
- Use the questions as springboards to instruction
- Have groups analyze the sample responses and determine how to improve them
- Scholars need to know how to program in C++
- Provides a detailed response with points possible
- Includes a description of the intent of each question
- Uses C++, which is not what AP Computer Science uses now