This 2002 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Statistically, prepared classes perform better. Teachers and pupils use the released 2002 AP® Statistics Free-Response questions to gain an understanding of how questions may be worded on the exam. Resources request that teachers put an emphasis on communication and conceptual understanding. The questions provide the class a means to practice their communication and interpretation skills.
- Create posters of each question and have groups rotate through the posters to answer them
- Have individuals compare their responses to the sample responses
- Expects that students completed the AP® Statistics course
- Includes a scoring rubric
- Contains scoring commentary for sample responses