This 2001 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Develop a complete understanding of the course. Pupils and teachers use the six free-response questions to gather information about aspects of the AP® Statistics course. The resource and test section show how items cover the content. A couple questions cover plus standards from the Common Core standards.
- Provide opportunities for the class to discuss the process they used to solve the problems
- Split the questions up over the units within the course
- The class should be comfortable with the material in an AP® Statistics course
- Provides a description of test taker general issues
- Includes a scoring rubric