This 2001 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How does one factor in the social costs of a product? What factors influence price? Learners consider the question and others using authentic College Board materials. Other questions examine profits and competition in the market and the kind of wage a fictitious car wash company can pay its employees.
- Use the resource as a model to create additional problem sets
- Offer all or part of the resource to practice for the AP® exam
- Includes the 2001 free-response questions from the AP® exam in microeconomics
- Questions are easy to adapt to a variety of instruction
- Resource includes materials to offer simple and consistent feedback
- College Board has revised the exam since this test administration