This 2001 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Water quality testing often reveals interesting facts about the local environment. Scholars respond to several AP® questions highlighting topics such as air pollution, water pollution, and the spread of disease. Each question requires a high level of analysis. For example, individuals must read water quality data and make conclusions about environmental factors that affect the results.
- Give to pupils as a practice assessment prior to the AP® exam
- Have learners evaluate their own exams to become familiar with the scoring criteria
- Does not allow a calculator
- Offers sample solutions with explanation
- Expects higher order thinking skills