This 2000 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A little communication goes a long way. Free-response questions from the 2000 AP® Statistics exam require pupils to communicate their results—not just perform calculations. The questions ask individuals to explain, discuss, and interpret as part of their answers. The format of the questions provide ample space for lengthy written responses.
- Ask class members to compare their solutions to the sample responses
- Develop similar items to include on unit assessments
- Individuals should be knowledgeable to advanced statistics concepts
- Includes sample responses from test takers
- Contains commentary on sample responses