This 2000 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Monopolies may have an advantage in some markets, but what are they? A scaffolded problem set examines the effects monopolies have on a market. Other authentic College Board problems examine labor markets and how a variety of factors affects the price of shoes.
- Create similar problems to reinforce classroom content
- Develop team activities to solve the problems
- Contains the free-response questions from the 2000 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Items are easy to adapt to a variety of lesson plans
- Scoring guidelines and answer keys make it easy to offer consistent feedback
- College Board has revised the exam