This 1999 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Assess an array of using coding. Pupils develop code to respond to four questions dealing with arrays. The questions range from determining who in a list are seniors and generating a pattern for a quilt. The questions are the first time AP® used C++ in their its courses.
- Create similar questions to use as classroom assessments
- Have the class review sample responses and try to improve them
- The class should be familiar with programming in C++
- Provides a list of common errors
- Includes samples of responses
- Uses C++, which is not used in AP® Computer Science anymore