We found 1,551 reviewed resources for character analysis
Biopoem Strategy as Part of a Character Analysis for Of Mice and Men
8th - 9th CCSS: Adaptable
Readers of John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men will learn much “more than what (is) said to them” as they use the biopoem format and craft a poem about one of the major characters in Steinbeck’s tragic story of Geroge Milton and Lennie...
A Wizard of Earthsea: Character Development
7th - 12th CCSS: Adaptable
Ged, the main character in A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin, goes though many changes over the course of the novel. Ask your class to look at his development through the first eight chapters. Pupils discuss Ged's relationship...
Comparing and Contrasting Yourself to a Character
1st - 2nd CCSS: Designed
First and second graders explore character as a story element. They listen to the first part of the story First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg and observe the teacher modeling a compare and contrast characters activity. Learners listen...
Other popular searches
- Character Analysis Essay
- Theatre Character Analysis
- Character Sketch Outlines
- Writing a Character Analysis
- Character Sketch Lesson Plan
- Character Analysis Seedfolks
- Character Study Lesson Plans
- Character Sketch Examples
- Character Analysis Worksheets
- Character Analysis Writing
- Descriptive Character Sketch
- Character Analysis Lessons