We found 950 reviewed resources for Congruent Triangles
Find the Area of a Right Triangle
4 mins 5th - 7th CCSS: Designed
Help your class develop a greater understanding of the area of a right triangle. The video starts by reviewing the area of a rectangle and noting that the rectangle is made up of two congruent triangles. Learners are then shown that in...
How Do You Identify Corresponding Parts in Congruent Triangles?
8 mins 6th - 10th
Congruent, corresponding, congruent corresponding. If two figures are congruent, then their corresponding sides and corresponding angles are congruent. Is this to be believed? Watch this video and see if the proof is in the pudding.
If at First You're Not the Same, Try Triangles! (Part 1)
11th - 12th CCSS: Adaptable
Congruent sides + congruent angles = congruent triangles. Scholars first create several triangles that satisfy given conditions using straws. They investigate the triangles to see which are congruent, and then they define what it means...
Other popular searches
- Congruent Triangles Postulates
- Proving Congruent Triangles
- Congruent Triangles Sss,sas
- Geometry Congruent Triangles
- Triangles Congruent Proofs
- Congruent Triangles Ssssas
- Congruent Triangles Lessons
- Congruent Triangles Sss Sas
- Congruent Triangles Sss,sase
- Congruent Triangles Worksheets
- Congruent Triangles Sss, Sas
- Congruent Triangles Ssssase