This Zen KōAns: Unsolvable Enigmas Designed to Break Your Brain video also includes:
Why do people attempt to explain the unexplainable? Scholars explore the topic by learning about ancient philosophical thought experiements known as kōans. After watching a brief yet informative video, pupils answer questions and engage in online discussions.
- Invite individuals to share their insights from the online discussion
- Challenge learners to write their own philosophical riddles
- Each participant needs computer and Internet access to fully engage in the lesson
- Includes links to books, videos, and other resources
- Helpful audio-visual aids make the content easy to understand