This Zebrafish Heart Regeneration video also includes:
Zebrafish find popularity among aquarium owners for their beauty and biologists for their unique abilities. Biologists discovered zebrafish have the ability to regenerate damaged hearts. Use the video to observe and understand this process at a cellular level.
- Discuss what scientists were researching when they discovered the zebrafish heart regeneration process
- Debate if zebrafish heart cells should be placed into the hearts of other species
- Perfect for streaming online or downloading in MOV or WMV formats
- Offers a full transcript of the video, making it easier to take notes
- Demonstrates something not available in most science labs