This YouTube Couldn't Exist without Communications and Signal Processing: Crash Course Engineering #42 video also includes:
Here's a video that explains why we can watch videos over the Internet. An informative resource describes how engineering plays a role in signal processing and communications systems. It starts with Morse Code and continues on to wired and wireless communications.
- Have learners design posters showing the encoding process
- 42nd installment of the Crash Course Engineering series
- Learners should be familiar with basic physics concepts, such as sound waves
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Excellent animations and visuals
- Easy-to-follow explanations of a complicated concept