This WWII: Asia 1939-45 – Singapore interactive also includes:
The fall of Singapore in World War II was shocking news for the Allied forces—but why? High schoolers explore primary source documents and videos to determine why February 15, 1942 was a wake-up call to the British Empire and its allies around the world.
- Assign the task as homework to motivated learners or as classwork for small groups to work on together
- Use an interactive whiteboard or projector to model the site navigation for students
- Requires Flash® and access to the Internet
- The second of two parts in a unit
- Addresses the Asian side of World War II, which may not be as familiar to history students
- Provides all necessary primary source documents