This Writing the Final Narrative: Monologue or Concrete Poem lesson plan also includes:
Get inspired to help those creative juices flow. Using the resource, scholars write their final, best version of their narrative monologues or concrete poems. Next, they prepare for a performance task by watching and discussing a video of Malala Yousafzai's speech to the United Nations Youth Assembly.
- Show videos of performance monologues so pupils understand expectations
- Serves as the ninth of 10 consecutive lessons from the Grade 6 ELA Module 2B Unit 3 series
- Return students' narrative drafts with teacher feedback
- Offers differentiation strategies
- Provides helpful teaching notes