This World History Pre-Assessment printables also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What do the members of your class already know about world history? This is a fabulous pre-assessment that will illustrate the varying levels of general world history knowledge among your young historians that you can use to inform your instruction accordingly. Questions involve a range of ideas, from correctly placing important persons and events within the appropriate time frame to listing religions of the world.
- Include some time for learners to list as many other world history facts or insights they can recall
- Brief and well-organized pre-assessment
- Assesses a wide range of historical knowledge and topics
- Instructor may wish to incorporate supplemental questions that allow for a more in-depth assessment of historical knowledge