What do a pie and a tie have in common? The ie digraph, of course! Invite your learners to practice these two rhyming words with these cards. Once cut out and glued together, kids can practice spelling these words and matching up the images.
20 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have kids color the images before cutting them out
- Invite learners to work with a partner and flip the cards back and forth together
- Depending on the level of your learners, you may wish to have them create the cards or have an adult put them together for student use
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The images of the pie and the tie are high quality
- Includes directions with images