This Working with Immobilized Enzymes or Microscopic Organisms lesson plan also includes:
Let the lab be a catalyst to learn about enzymes. Scholars create alginate beads filled with yeast. As part of an investigation into enzymes, they see how these beads provide a catalyst to the reaction of glucose into ethanol.
4 Views 1 Download
- Offer the experiments in the web links as extra credit
- Pupils should be familiar with enzymes
- Activity requires a variety of materials
- Lists some different options on how to conduct the activity
- Learners will likely have fun with the experiment