This Word Quick Tip: Using the Format Painter video also includes:
What's a quick way to copy text formatting in Microsoft Word? Using the video resource, viewers learn all about using the Format Painter as a time-saving technique. The feature allows users to copy formatting, such as font style and size, and apply it to other pieces of text within a document.
- Give pupils time to practice using the Format Painter function
- Installment 39 of 44 videos from the Microsoft Word series
- Requires speakers and Internet access
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Content is highly comprehensible due to clear narration, guided instructions, and helpful screenshots
- Appeals to both visual and auditory learners