Training for battle is really a set of sequences, just like computer science. Scholars program a code that guides Diana from Wonder Woman through a path that avoids her enemies. They learn about how sequences play a role in computer coding.
- Invite a computer programmer or game designer to give a presentation
- Part of the Made with Code projects playlist
- Familiarity with the Blockly programming language is a plus
- Young learners appreciate the game nature of the activity
- Includes different levels with increasing complexity to challenge learners