This Wonder: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Beauty is more than skin deep. Auggie, the main character in Wonder, has a facial defect, but his inner beauty shines. Taking a cue from Auggie, scholars learn how a person is more than outer appearance. To finish the resource, they respond to part one of the story by using vocabulary words, matching characters and descriptions, analyzing the parents' choice to home school Auggie, and writing sentences using literary devices.
- Invite children with disabilities to share their stories with the class
- Contains only a preview of the full novel study
- Incorporates parts of speech with use of adjectives
- Offers an extension activity