This Window Washers assessment also includes:
Aim high with a task on window washers. An assessment task challenges learners to determine the number of windows two people wash. They do this using a given number of window rows on each side of a building. In addition, they find the amount of time it takes each window washer to clean windows and determine which of the two should get paid more based on production.
- Have a class debate on the last question regarding who should get paid more
- Scholars must be familiar with multiplication, including multiplication by multiples of 10
- An understanding of arrays is necessary
- Ninth and final lesson in a series
- Provides student worksheets
- Gives a scoring guide with possible answers