This Win the White House interactive also includes:
What does it take to win the White House? A video game allows young political operatives to try their hand at winning 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue by deciding on key issues, where and how to spend campaign dollars, and the role of polling and advertising. The video game has settings for elementary, middle, and high school learners.
- Use the resource to apply knowledge of political campaigns or as an introductory activity to a unit on presidential elections
- Part of a series of video-game simulations from iCivics
- Assumes students have access to computers
- Game is engaging and fun to play
- Resource offers real-world simulation of the choices candidates make during political campaigns