This Win the White House activity also includes:
Here is a unique and engaging approach to learning about the steps a presidential candidate must take during a campaign. Learners role play the part of a candidate in this online interactive, taking part in a presidential debate and then considering the fundraising and polling components of campaigning.
- Could take a little bit of time to grasp how the game works, so it's perhaps best played together as a class guided by the instructor
- Differentiated by elementary, middle, and high school
- Conveys important considerations of a modern presidential candidate, such as need for a media campaign or to make an appearance to gain favor with a particular state
- Includes interactive electoral map that reflects each state's electoral votes, funding opportunities, and issues that are supported/opposed
- Limited options to choose from in your debate responses, and does not leave room for alternative reasons