This Why You Need Trust to Do Business: Crash Course Business Soft Skills #1 video also includes:
Trust is a two-way street, but navigating that street isn't always easy. Viewers learn about the importance of fostering trust in any business relationship. Scholars discover how competence, intent, and integrity help colleagues build and maintain trust at work.
- Have small groups share about a time when they gained or lost someone's trust
- Ask individuals to write paragraphs or essays about why trust in the workplace is important
- Intended for a mature audience, as it mentions a bar crawl
- Video is part of an ongoing series where order matters
- Includes graphics, text, and animations to provide comprehensible content
- Uses humor and real-life examples to make information engaging and relevant