Now that's sour! Did you know lemons contain more sugar than strawberries? Here is a resource that helps pupils explore sugar, where it comes from, different types, why organisms need it, and how much we ingest.
9 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners keep track of the sugar they eat in one day and discuss as a class
- Research health problems that can occur due to consuming too much sugar
- Subtitles can be shown in English and French
- Closed captioning helps viewers keep up with the narrator's speed
- The topic of sugar engages young pupils because they seem to love it!
- Full of fascinating information