Neptune appears as a beautiful blue color, but why? Some scientists suggested the methane in the atmosphere gives it that color, but Uranus contains more methane than Neptune. The mystery, along with three others, requires an orbiter to visit Neptune to investigate. Using an enlightening video, viewers learn more about each mystery as one part of the SciShow Space playlist explores the galaxy.
- Research if any space agencies around the world plan to send an orbiter to Neptune
- Relies on prior knowledge of Neptune, Uranus, and orbiters
- Content ends at 5:10, and the remaining video contains an advertisement
- Shares photos from multiple NASA missions and telescopes
- Offers subtitles for visual learners